2023 Suzuki KingQuad 400 ASi SE+
In 1983, Suzuki introduced the world's first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, you'll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad line-up is an exceptional group of ATVs.
Whether you are working hard or getting away from it all, the 2023 Suzuki KingQuad 400ASi SE+ helps you every step of the way. The fully automatic QuadmaticTM transmission has 2WD and 4WD modes to handle rough trail conditions while completing even the most demanding chores. Along with exceptional engine performance across the power band, its high-performance iridium spark plug and Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system help provide outstanding fuel efficiency and clean emissions.
- Sporty bodywork features sharply angled, high-clearance fenders finished in a unique, Metallic Matte Rocky Gray color.
- Independent front A-arm suspension offers smooth performance and remarkable ground clearance with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel.
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes feature calipers with large, 34mm pistons and wide brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability. Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates are sturdy to withstand trail pounding, yet slippery to let obstacles slide below.
- Large, 25-inch Carlisle tires with aggressive tread offer consistent traction in wet conditions, yet make for a quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- Suzuki's plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during sport or difficult terrain riding. Overall length is under 82 inches (208 cm), so the KingQuad fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed for easy transportation.
- A swingarm rear suspension with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel and twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush riding.
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates are sturdy to withstand trail pounding, yet slippery to let obstacles slide below.
- Cast aluminum wheels are powder-coated black so they complement the metallic gray bodywork.
- The KingQuad 400ASi SE+’s fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine produces efficient power and driveablity.
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) uses an oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan to shed engine heat during hard work or cargo hauling.
- The Engine Control Unit (ECU) has slip control logic, which adjusts fuel injector duration and timing to improve drivability and grip in loose/slippery conditions.
- Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system and catalyst-equipped exhaust system help the ATV comply with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emission standards while maintaining a high level of performance.
- Suzuki's class-leading fuel injection smooths power output, especially in the mid-to-high range, and provides excellent cold starting. The system uses 3-D maps for optimum ignition, creating responsive yet environmentally compliant performance.
- Push-button electric starting has a start-in-gear function allowing starting without shifting to neutral (as conditions permit).
- Highly efficient iridium spark plug contributes to better combustion, cleaner emissions, and longer plug life. Engine starting under low temperature is also improved.
- Powerful, fuel-injected, 4-stroke engine is easy on gas.
- Fender-mounted shifter controls the QuadMatic™ transmission.
- Metallic Matte Rocky Gray bodywork complements the cast aluminum wheels with highlighted spokes and rim edges.
- Large fuel tank and plush seat deliver extended, comfortable riding range.
- Select 2WD or 4WD via a handlebar-mounted lever.
- MINIMUM OPERATOR AGE: 16 Years Old
- This model is not eligible for sale in California per California Air Resource Board (CARB) off-highway vehicle regulations.
- The QuadMatic™ transmission is a fully automatic, CVT (continuously variable transmission) with selectable high/low sub-transmission and reverse for maximum traction and fuel efficiency.
- Select 2WD and 4WD with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The shaft drive system is reliable and durable and is nearly maintenance-free.
- An advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off to help control the ATV during descents.
- Automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high or low range, neutral, or reverse.
- Torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering when in 4WD mode.
- The ECU has a Reverse Mode that monitors vehicle speed so higher engine RPM can be used when getting out of mud or loose soil in reverse mode.
UTILITY / CONVENIENCE FEATURES
- Dual 35-watt headlights (with high and low settings) are part of the distinctive KingQuad grille appearance. Bright taillight helps make the ATV visible in dark conditions.
- LCD instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, trip meter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicators for reverse, neutral, oil and FI (fuel injection).
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit make winch installation simple.
- Full floorboards with integrated raised footpegs provide protection.
- Heavy-duty front and rear cargo racks let you take advantage of the ATV’s superb load capabilities. Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper is durable and scratch resistant.
- Automotive-style DC power outlet is included on front fender.
- Large, 4.2 gallon (16.0 L) fuel tank provides outstanding riding range.