2023 Suzuki DR-Z 125L
Here comes the DR-Z125L to make sure young and smaller stature riders can tackle the dirt. Larger 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tires, as well as a front disc brake, deliver big bike performance to a size-appropriate motorcycle. Here’s the perfect platform to build essential riding skills upon, as the DR-Z125L has a true manual clutch and a five-speed transmission so riders can develop these skills as they advance within the sport of motorcycling. Styled to mirror Suzuki’s Championship-winning RM-Z and RMX models, this DR-Z arrives with a race-oriented look, while the sharp handling and strong low-end and mid-range power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The bike’s race ready looks prove you can’t judge a book by its cover, because the DR-Z125L is an unassuming, easy to ride package packed with loads of fun.
- Lightweight, high-rigidity steel pipe frame and rear beam-style swing arm are designed specifically to create a compact, mid-sized off-road machine.
- Lightweight aluminum rims (19-inch front/16-inch rear) for reduced weight contribute to agile handling and smooth suspension performance.
- The seat and bodywork design provides a seamless surface for easy maneuverability.
- Appropriate 32-inch seat height lets the bike fit a variety of riders.
- Strong braking performance is provided by a lightweight front disc brake and rear drum brake.
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action that creates an enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- The rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable for a wide range of riding conditions and rider weight.
- Bright Suzuki Factory Yellow bodywork includes complementary blue, black, and red race-inspired graphics.
- A lightweight plastic skid plate helps protect the bottom of the engine.
- Compact, 124cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled engine provides strong low- to mid-range power delivery that can be easily handled.
- Precise digital CDI ignition system has an ignition-timing map that’s tuned to optimize the engine’s power characteristics.
- Mikuni VM20SS carburetor contributes to excellent throttle response.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction, and superior heat transfer.
- Spark-arrestor equipped muffler is environmentally friendly yet has a pleasant exhaust note.
- Clean-burning four-stroke engine is Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Emissions compliant.
- The 2023 DR-Z125L is eligible for California Green Sticker Off-Road registration.
- Compact and reliable, 124cc, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine
- Smooth-shifting transmission with easy-pull clutch
- Strong steel frame and beam-style swingarm
- Telescopic forks and link-type rear suspension
- Champion-approved RM-Z styling with new graphics
- 6-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).* (*Subject to separate coverage for certain parts and the exclusions and limitations described in the New Off-Road Motorcycle Limited Warranty.)
- Five-speed transmission with link-type, foot-operated gearshift system for precise operation and good feedback to the rider.
- Easy-pull, rack-and-pinion manual clutch lets the rider control take-offs and power delivery.