2023 Suzuki GSX-S 750Z ABS
The 2023 GSX-S750Z ABS blends GSX-R750-derived engine performance with an ergonomically sound chassis to fashion a naked sport bike that gathers attention everywhere you ride it, thanks to its aggressive appearance. The GSX-S750Z ABS’s Metallic Oort Gray and Glass Sparkle Black bodywork is complemented by a blacked-out engine and select chassis components. Sharp, angular logos and graphics on the bodywork accent the GSX-S750Z ABS’s aggressive styling. Strong performance, and comfortable riding posture set the GSX-S750Z ABS apart from other middleweight sport bikes, and many of those competitors cost considerably more to purchase and own.
The 2023 GSX-S750Z ABS inherits its heart and soul from Suzuki’s MotoGP race experience as well as the 35-year heritage of the GSX-R750. With strong, torque-rich engine power and a suite of rider-assist features that includes anti-lock brakes**, the GSX-S750Z ABS is ready to capture hearts and turn heads as the performance leader in its class. This is the perfect sport bike response to the craving of today’s discriminating riders, as the GSX-S750Z ABS looks great and outperforms other entries in the class. It is nimble, comfortable, and an exhilarating, fun ride that retains Suzuki’s heritage of quality, reliability, and value.
- 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).* (*Subject to separate coverage for certain parts and the exclusions and limitations described in the New On-Road Motorcycle Limited Warranty.)
- With styling influenced by the GSX-S1000, but with its own aggressive turn, the GSX-S750Z ABS bodywork looks wild and forceful, yet keeps the rider comfortable at all times.
- The headlight nacelle provides a visual focal point while the under-cowl connects the chassis styling to the engine and new exhaust system.
- Frame design combines the advantages of a compact tubular-style street bike frame and a twin-spar sport bike frame to deliver a dynamic ride. A reasonable sport riding position is created by a carefully crafted relationship between the handlebars, footrests, and seat.
- Large-diameter, matte black, tapered aluminum handlebars damp vibration while adding style and good control leverage for the rider.
- The low seat height of 820mm (32.2 inches) contributes to the sporty, yet upright riding position and aids rider confidence at stops.
- Radial-mounted, four-piston Nissin brake calipers squeeze twin, 310mm, wave-style brake rotors up front with a single-piston rear caliper out back to help deliver controlled stops.
- Both the front and rear brakes can be modulated by a compact Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)** controller to match stopping force to the available traction. (**Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please ride carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.)
- Inverted KYB fork with gold-anodized outer tubes features spring preload adjustment while the axle holder provides a solid foundation for the Nissin radial-mounted brake calipers.
- The trapezoidal, beam-type swingarm tapers down to precise chain adjusters that add strength and style.
- Link-type rear suspension, with a single shock absorber working through a progressive linkage, has seven-way adjustable spring preload.
- Developed directly for Suzuki's GSX-S750 models, the 10-spoke, cast aluminum wheels from TPR hold Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 radial tires that deliver high grip and stability.
- The black finish, aluminum hand and foot controls provide excellent action and contribute to the motorcycle’s sporty style.
- This GSX-S750Z ABS has the Suzuki’s Easy Start System that requires just a simple touch of the starter button to fire up the engine (without pulling the clutch lever if the transmission is in neutral).
- Distinctively shaped headlight nacelle contains a bright 60/55-watt H4 halogen bulb. The tail section houses an integrated LED tail light with a dual-pane, red/clear lens.
- Similar to a SV650, the lightweight and compact instrument panel uses an LCD display that includes speedometer, tachometer, odometer, dual trip meters, gear position, coolant temperatures, driving range, average fuel consumption, instantaneous fuel consumption, traction control and ABS alert icons, and a clock.
- The display has an adjustable intensity, white color backlight for great nighttime visibility, and is flanked by LED indicators for the turn signals, high beam, malfunction, and traction control, plus coolant temperature and oil pressure alerts.
- A three-phase charging system, with an oil-cooled stator, keeps the maintenance-free battery up to charge for trouble-free operation.
- Potent, 749cc, four-cylinder, fuel-injected engine uses over-square GSX-R750 architecture so the power delivery is an excellent blend of strong low end and a muscular top end.
- This big-bore engine architecture also permits a shorter chassis, which greatly enhances handling. This also makes the GSX-S750Z ABS the only motorcycle in its class with an engine with SuperSport lineage.
- Ventilation holes are machined into the bottom side of each cylinder in the GSX-S750Z ABS crankcase. The holes reduce pumping loss to help produce power and gain fuel economy.
- Camshafts tuned specifically for the GSX-S750Z ABS deliver a dynamic wave of smooth torque and strong acceleration.
- Throttle bodies with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system contribute to better throttle response and torque at the low- to mid-rpm range while still producing peak performance.
- Ten-hole, long-nose fuel injectors deliver finer atomized fuel to increase combustion efficiency.
- Compact and lightweight, Suzuki’s patented Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) system stabilizes the engine idle speed and helps lower emissions.
- The GSX-S750Z ABS’s TI-ISC controls the Suzuki’s Low RPM Assist feature that seamlessly adjusts engine speed during takeoff and low-speed riding to smooth the power delivery and to help reduce the possibility of the rider stalling the motorcycle.
- A large-capacity airbox is used to match the higher engine output. The air inlets have been designed to provide an exciting auditory experience.
- The Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management and has carefully developed settings to suit the intake and exhaust systems, resulting in linear throttle response and class-leading fuel economy.
- Suzuki’s Advanced Traction Control system* lets the GSX-S750Z ABS rider control the throttle with more confidence in various riding conditions. As a result, the rider can enjoy sport riding with more comfort. There are four traction control modes (1, 2, 3, and OFF) that the rider can easily select at rest or on the fly via a handlebar-mounted control. The difference between the modes is their sensitivity to road conditions. Mode 1 is the lowest sensitivity level – most suitable for skilled riders or in conditions that have good road surface grip (sport riding on good, smooth roads). Mode 2 is a moderate sensitivity level – suitable for most riders or in conditions that have varied road surface grip (city riding, regular road conditions). Mode 3 is the highest sensitivity level – suitable for road conditions where the grip may be limited (wet or cold surfaces). OFF disengages all traction control features. (*The Traction Control System is not a substitute for the rider's throttle control. It cannot prevent loss of traction due to excessive speed when the rider enters a turn and/or applies the brakes. Neither can it prevent the front wheel from losing grip.)
- The digital ignition fires iridium type spark plugs that increase spark strength and combustion efficiency, contributing to higher power, more linear throttle response, easier engine start-up, and a more stable idle. These quality components also last longer than conventional spark plugs.
- The stainless steel, 4-2-1 exhaust system helps the engine deliver a strong low- to mid-range punch with an exciting rush to redline. A larger catalyzer is in the mid-pipe to assist in emissions control without sacrificing performance. A polished stainless steel shield accents the black exhaust silencer.
- Angular radiator shrouds efficiently guide cooling air to the high-capacity radiator. Additional heat is removed from the engine via the use of a lightweight and compact liquid-cooled oil cooler (like those used on GSX-R600 and 750 models).
- The fuel-injected, 749cc, four-cylinder engine uses GSX-R architecture to deliver a torque-rich sport bike experience.
- The Suzuki Advanced Traction Control* (SATC) lets the rider select sensitivity to match road conditions. (*The Traction Control System is not a substitute for the rider's throttle control. It cannot prevent loss of traction due to excessive speed when the rider enters a turn and/or applies the brakes. Neither can it prevent the front wheel from losing grip.)
- The unique chassis integrates the best qualities of a tubular girder street bike frame and a twin-spar sport bike frame, and is fitted with KYB suspension to provide precise handling.
- Equipped with a compact, smooth-operating Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)**, the GSX-S750Z ABS has radially mounted Nissin four-piston brake calipers up front with twin, wave-style brake rotors to deliver strong and consistent braking performance. (**Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please ride carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.)
- The dark Metallic Oort Gray No. 3 and Glass Sparkle Black color scheme covers the sharp and angular street fighter bodywork.
- The wide, cast aluminum handlebar plus well positioned seat and foot pegs create an ergonomically comfortable, yet sporty riding position.
- The race-proven, GSX-R-style six-speed, close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- The final gear ratio is shorter than the prior generation GSX-S750 to help the 2023 GSX-S750Z ABS have quicker acceleration. The current generation GSX-S750Z ABS has higher peak power to retain the same top speed potential.
- Large-diameter, wet multi-plate clutch is derived from a GSX-R750 design to easily transmit power, while the rack-and-pinion clutch release provides the rider with superb friction-point feel.
- The ingenious shift linkage helps the rider easily and quickly select the best gear for the riding conditions.
- The strong drive chain uses O-rings to preserve internal lubrication so power is transmitted smoothly and quietly.