2023 Kawasaki Mule PRO-MX EPS
STRONG MEETS MID-SIZE
Mid-size Kawasaki MULE PRO-MX™ side x sides offer a comfortable fit for two passengers with the muscle to cover more ground in less time, and the versatility and capability to have some fun when the work is done.
All-Day Driving Comfort
- SPACIOUS & REFINED: Drive comfortably in a roomy cabin that offers generous leg, shoulder, and head clearance, along with refined ergonomics.
- AMPLE ROOM: Plush contoured bench seat with anti-cinch, three-point seatbelts keep riders comfortably and securely fastened even in rough terrain.
- PROTECTION FROM ELEMENTS: Integrated doors help you keep clean and dry from outside elements.
- TILT-ADJUSTABLE STEERING: Tilt-adjustable steering wheel allows you to set its position to suit your preference.
- HIGH VISIBILITY: See and be seen with two halogen and two LED headlamps.
- USEFUL AMENITIES: MULE PRO-MX™ side by sides come standard with convenience features that allow you to work easier and accomplish more in less time.
- PLENTY OF STORAGE: 2.4-gallon under-hood storage, 1.4-gallon under-seat storage, a lockable glove box, pockets, trays and drink holders provide convenient item storage.
- EFFORTLESS SHIFTING: Inline transmission shifter makes shifting easy and effortless.
- MAKE WORK EASIER: Gas-assisted tilting cargo bed with integrated features like divider slots, six tie-down hooks and bed rails for quick and easy installation of KQR™ accessory mounts.
- QUICK & HELPFUL: Digital multi-function LCD dash display is easy to read and provides useful vehicle information when you need it.
- GRIT & MUSCLE: MULE PRO-MX™ side x sides will answer the task with grit and muscle, all backed by the industry-leading Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- SMOOTH & EFFICIENT: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch delivers quick belt engagement, contributing to prolonged life of the N7-grade belt.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Steel front bumper, steel cargo screen and diamond-plate steel floorboards and cargo bed floor help deliver front-to-back durability.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN: Air intakes are positioned high under the hood to help keep the engine and CVT internals free from moisture and dust.
Handling & Capability
- FULL-SIZE STRENGTH: Optimized mid-size chassis offers sure-footed and agile handling performance along with rugged capability.
- INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION: Double A-arm independent suspension with twin-tube shocks absorb bumps to deliver a comfortable ride and allows for each wheel to confidently maintain traction over rugged terrain.
- AGILE & MANEUVERABLE: Plush independent suspension and a tight turning radius allow for enhanced maneuverability.
- DRIVE WITH CONFIDENCE: Wide, sure-footed stance keeps you planted while taking tight turns. The strong frame—designed to flex—helps maintain traction and ride comfort in rough technical terrain.
- STRONG & CAPABLE: A towing capability of up to 1,500 lbs. and hauling capability of up to 700 lbs.* means work gets done much faster. Large 25-inch radial tires give MULE PRO-MX™ side x sides the ground clearance to go almost anywhere. *600 lbs. max. capacity for California models.
- STOPPING POWER: Dependable engine braking enhances driver confidence when descending hills, and four-wheel disc brakes ensure strong braking performance. The independent parking brake is easy to apply and disengage.
Power That Fits
- STRONG & DURABLE: Power through your workday with the 695cc fuel-injected engine of the MULE PRO-MX™ EPS side x side. Relish the challenge of rugged and hilly terrain with class-leading torque and responsive power.
- RESPONSIVE POWER: A powerful engine delivers class-leading torque, making the MULE PRO-MX™ EPS side x side fun to drive with strong low- to mid-range acceleration and higher speed efficiency.
- SMOOTH DELIVERY: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with a centrifugal clutch delivers smooth acceleration, instant throttle response and dependable engine braking.
- FAST & EASY: Convenient dash-mounted final drive switch lets you easily change from 2WD, 4WD, or 4WD with rear differential lock to easily select the right traction mode to match terrain conditions.